1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

error 0x80D0000A ? Windows 10

Discussion in 'Windows 10 Forums' started by Windows 10, Sep 28, 2016.

1. Windows 10

Windows 10 Active Member

error 0x80D0000A? anyone have any ideas how this works with windows 10?

2. Avatar

Advertisement

3. Cecilya

Cecilya Guest Guest Post

Firstly, I AM NOT A COMPUTER PERSON. but...I had this problem for DAYS and ultimately doing a Disk Cleanup, then resetting windows store cache solved my problem. Now windows store works for me. FINALLY. I can actually update and download, YAY.

Before that, I tried...

1-) Checking date and time

2-) Making sure I wasn't using a proxy server

3-) Resetting windows store cache MULTIPLE times.(most commonly suggested) AND restarted after

4-)Scanning as administrator in Command prompt and it said I had some corrupt files it couldn't fix. (don't know technical directions)

5-)Restarting

6-) Creating a new account, Microsoft and computer user, and also changing administrator

7-)using troubleshooting AND asking the virtual Microsoft assistant multiple times.

AMONG OTHER THINGS SUGGESTED ONLINE.

I didn't try updating my windows system or the PowerShell options, but I would have. I was just "going down the list". I WILL say the only thing I typed into "command prompt" was a scan, the instructions were simple, but, I was weary of doing any damage as that's what computer savvy people warn of..

Hope this help SOMEONE. I KNOW HOW FRUSTRATING THIS IS.

4. Avatar

Advertisement