Discussion in 'Windows 10 Forums' started by Windows 10, Oct 2, 2015.
Error code 0x8501001d in Windows Mail? anyone have any ideas how this works?
try the steps below should fix the issue:
1. right click on email account
2. left click on account settings the click on change mailbox sync settings
3. Change the download new content to basted on my usage selected
4. make sure you select Download full Messages and internet images
5. in the download Email from, Select, And Choose Anytime.
6. you can now sync all emails and empty folders.
issue should now be resolved
Separate names with a comma.