1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why is there a ".fraudmetrixid" file in my file system? Android Question

Discussion in 'Android Forums' started by Android, Jul 30, 2016.

1. Android

Android Active Member

Why is there a ".fraudmetrixid" file in my file system? Android

2. Avatar

Advertisement

3. Joel Ennis

Joel Ennis Guest Guest Post

Did you recently download the DHGate app?

4. Katemeister

Katemeister Guest Guest Post

"Joel Ennis, post: 345689"]Did you recently download the DHGate app?[/QUOTE]

I know this is an old post but i recently came across this file myself. After a quick search i ended up here. The answer to your question in my case would be that yes, i did recently download DHGate. Can i ask what the file is for, why the criminal sounding name for it, and why does it appear in a seemingly random place?

5. Avatar

Advertisement

6. Fraaan

Fraaan Guest Guest Post

I know this is an old post but i recently came across this file myself. After a quick search i ended up here. The answer to your question in my case would be that yes, i did recently download DHGate. Can i ask what the file is for, why the criminal sounding name for it, and why does it appear in a seemingly random place?[/QUOTE]

Have exactly the same file and also downloaded DHGate...anyone have any insight into this?

7. Dre3yam

Dre3yam Guest Guest Post

Same thing happening to me, also led me here! What is fraudmetrixid and what's it for? Why is bit on my phone?

8. Avatar

Advertisement